RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. — July 01, 2016 — Wallner Expac, the industry leader in the development and production of cutting edge expanded metals is proud to announce the launch of its redesigned new website: www.expac.com.
Mike Wallner, CEO states, “As the leading manufacturer of expanded metal, it is imperative for us to host a comprehensive website that reflects the quality of our products, our commitment to exemplary customer service, and providing innovative solutions.” Wallner adds, “We have a very experienced team, and many of these folks are featured on this website. A lot of planning and hard work has been dedicated to its development and I’m proud to have it represent the commitment of the entire organization.”
Las Vegas-based creative agency Adlava was selected to oversee the backend development of the website. “With the aim of designing a beautiful, unique and functional website, our team at Adlava worked diligently to create the best possible user experience for Wallner Expac customers,” states Nick Kaptain, CEO, Adlava. When collaborating with Adlava regarding the redesigned website, particular attention was dedicated to the overall user experience. The result is an easy to navigate, streamlined layout featuring a modern palette of grays, black, and touches of white and red. Large industry-related images and ample white space further enhance the overall look and feel of this world-class website.
Key new website features include:
• Powerful and dramatic images that reinforce Wallner Expac’s leading position in the expanded metal manufacturing landscape
• User-friendly layout for easy navigation
• Detailed and interactive company history
• An enhanced news section to feature important and breaking news
• Optimized for mobile platforms
• A visually appealing and informative source for information about the company, its products, and services
The website will continue to evolve and be updated on a regular basis with news, product launches, and new content; all are encouraged to regularly visit www.expac.com.